Saturday

A Masterclass in Leadership - Book Launch

I’m excited to announce that over the last year (longer actually) I’ve been working on my latest book and I’m just weeks away from the book becoming available for purchase!

What’s the Book About?

The book is titled Leading High Performance Teams

I know the title really says it all, but unlike other leadership books that are big on theory, I share my own experiences of what really works through practical, tried and tested insights. Inside the book, I will share the lessons, experience and skills acquired to lead for high performance and what is needed to be a successful business adventurer. You can read more of the outline and topics covered here.

But today I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming launch and to invite you to sign up for a newsletter that will give you access to a free sample chapter as well as my Business Adventurer Newsletter.

Pre-Order and Save

The great news is that for a limited time I am also making the book available for pre-ordering at a 10% discount. All you need to do register to claim your 10% discount when the book is published. I’ll send you an email to let you know when the book is published.

Get on the Email List

As mentioned above – I’m offering everyone the opportunity of joining an email list that will give you access to a free taster chapter of the book as well as my free newsletter. You can sign up for this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment